Monday, February 24, 2014

Work at Home Made Easy




Hello all, we want to personally welcome you to our first blogging session! We are so excited that you have joined us today, so let's start blogging! We are two sisters who have dedicated a lot of time into creating this blog for all of those who are looking for work at home opportunities. This blog is NOT for mom's only, it's for anyone who may be looking for a part-time or full-time job or maybe you just need some extra cash. First, let me tell you more about who I am (the blogger), before digging into all of the good stuff!

Hi, my name is Regina and I am a work at home mom! I'm married and we have two beautiful little divas. Ava is 4 years old and Mya is 5 months old. I've been in the education field for 10+ years and it is my hearts desire to work with both children and adults. Previously, I was a teacher working for a company in which we were off during the summer of last year. It was perfect timing for me, I was overjoyed! I was six months pregnant and really needed to be home off of my feet! After having Mya in August, I couldn't wait to get back to work. I think I was more excited about being around my coworkers more than anything. 

After getting the necessary paper work and my Dr.s approval to return to work, I received a work at home opportunity. I received the news just a few days before I was to return back to work. I had NO hesitation, this was an opportunity that I just couldn't pass up. I would be making more money working from home, so I was sold! I've been a contractor through a company called, Arise since May 2012. I'm an IBO (Independent Business Owner), in which I have the opportunity to work for Fortune 500 companies. I decided to continue working at home, as my schedule is very flexible and I'm still able to homeschool Ava and take care of Mya. It's actually a dream come true to be able to do all of this from the comfort of my own home!

I also earn extra cash doing surveys and focus groups online. It's a great way to earn extra money, if you know how it works. After discussing ways to earn extra money with so many people, it was a no brainer to create this blog to share FREE information with you. We want to be a blessing to you and we hope that you can be a blessing to others. The only thing we ask of you is that you share our information with everyone you know! Once you're hired or find success with the focus groups or surveys we list here, please share your testimonials with us as well. Thank you so much again for visiting our blog, happy job hunting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment